Here at NVR we have an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Delivery Driver to join our growing team. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, fun work environment and best in class training, development and career opportunities.
We are a Vehicle Hire Company based in London delivering services to the motor trade. We are renowned for the level of service we offer our customers and are one of the fastest growing brands in our industry with exciting plans for the future!
Our team is amongst the very best in the industry. The quality of our staff moulds the quality of the company and the high standard of service we offer. We support, recognise and reward personal development, which is why our employees are committed to us as much as we are committed to them.
As our Vehicle Delivery Driver we don’t just invest in you, we will provide you with all the latest technology, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to our customers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To deliver & collect a range of vehicles to & from clients to a timely schedule.
• Assist in ensuring vehicles are clean & suitable for hire
•Ensure all rental & supplementary paperwork is completed in full and accurately with all relevant signatures
•Carry out driving licence/identification checks
• Obtain fuel receipts for any fuel transaction completed
• Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
• Handle cash/cheques and obtain/issue receipts for transactions where and when applicable
• Ensure re-fuelling of all vehicles is in line with company policy
• Report any issues regarding vehicles, paperwork, licence checks etc… back to Branch staff in an efficient and timely fashion
• Accurately complete driver timesheets for any task undertaken
• Ensure company tracker is used at all times when working
• Ensure appearance is to a high standard and Company uniform is worn at all times
• Ensure health and safety and road legislation is adhered to at all times
•Any other duties closely related to the role that Management see appropriate
Skills and Experience
• Full Driving Licence valid to drive in the UK
• Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance e.g. changing tyres, bulbs etc…
• Basic knowledge of the Road Traffic Act, for example speed limits etc…
• Ability to work in all weather conditions
• Ability to interact with people on all levels
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you.
Please be advised that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.